Cloud seminars.


From September until the end of the year we are going to have some cloud seminars and webinars to answer all those pesky questions about cloud computing that there seem to be different answers for or no answers at all. How safe is my data? Where is my data? Can I use my existing technology? If not, why not? What else do I need to buy?

These seem to be the top four to five questions; we will answer these and a lot more, including… What bandwidth do I need? Can all my apps go to the cloud? If not, why not? Can I just put part of my business in the cloud? If not, why not? Plus you’ll get the ability to test drive the cloud with no obligation, a real plus. No need to invest in hardware or software if it’s not going to work.

So stay tuned, because the answers are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment